«UNISTEAM™ Steam generators plant», LLC offers the opportunity to become the official UNISTEAM™ dealer in your region. UNISTEAM™ already has broad sales geography and we continue realizing of sales increase plan that is why we consider the question of the further territorial expansion as one of the fundamental premises in strengthening of market Leadership.
Any independent enterprise with any form of incorporation (except for State ownership) can become our official dealer.
- Dealer in the line of “Oil and gas special vehicles”;
- Dealer in the line of “Industrial steam generators”.
The relations between the Manufacturer and The Dealer are specified in the permanent Dealer Contract regulating sales of equipment, spare parts and accessories of in-house development, as well as maintenance and repair services.
With the status of the UNISTEAM™ dealer in addition to the support of the leading Russian manufacturer of industrial steam generating equipment you become the official representative of one of the fastest growing companies of Ural Federal District, Russia.Download Dealership program presentation
- Sales of the equipment manufactured by «UNISTEAM™ Steam generators plant»;
- Rendering of maintenance and repair services;
- Sales of spare parts for the equipment manufactured by «UNISTEAM™ Steam generators plant»;
- Rendering of financial services for the Customers (credit facilities, leasing programs);
- Promotion of new equipment lines.
UNISTEAM™ DEALER SHOULD
- Meet all the requirements specified in the Dealer Agreement;
- Have on-site service center;
- Work at least than 3 months as the UNISTEAM™ representative within the determined territory, with full prepayment of the equipment in amounts specified with the sell program.
HOW TO BECOME UNISTEAM™ DEALER
1. Fill the dealer form (download the dealer form)strong>
(Please, specify the detailed information about your company technical and economic indexes)
3. After careful consideration we inform a contender of the interest in establishing of the partnership. Thereafter the contender should provide us with the following set of incorporation documents for formation of a dealership contract:
Articles of association;
Certificate of incorporation;
By-laws contain the following clauses:
- name of the company;
- registered address or office of the company;
- the objects of the company being the intended activities decided upon on the date of incorporation. This clause may also be expressed as “diverse objects” such as “any activities according to the current legislation”;
- the clause stipulating limited liability of the shareholders;
- the amount of the share capital, its division into shares and the par value of such shares.
General power of attorney;
FOR ALL QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT DEALER RELATIONS DEPARTMENT